HTC company has launched more HTC Phones. Taiwanese smartphone developer HTC trying to prop sub its long-faltering smartphone business. From starting it launched all great features smartphones. All HTC smartphones runs at heavy speed on sprint LTE Plus data transmission in the country of United States. Superb attraction HTC mobiles are-
HTC’s latest flagship smartphone is HTC 10. This device has signature with metal body and it looks looks premium with 9 mm thickness. This handsome device comes with all the firepower. This device has stood a time remarkably well. This phone’s camera also good. IT has 5 UltraPixel selfie camera.
Specification of HTC 10
- 5.2-inch quad-HD display
- Snapdragon 820
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0.1 & Sense 7.0
- 12 UltraPixel camera w/OIS
- 5 UltraPixel selfie camera w/OIS
- Manufacturer: HTC
Advantage of HTC 10
- Iconic design
- Fantastic version of Android
- Great audio quality
- Best selfie camera on the maket
- Really fast charging
Disadvantage of HTC 10
- Some camera niggles
- Slight pinkish tinge to the display
HTC One X9
HTC One X9 is one of the great configuration of HTC smartphones. This phone has an all metal rear smartphones. It looks attractive and this phones front side is dominated by glass curved around the edges.
Specification of HTC One X9
- Display 5.50-inch
- Processor octa-core
- Front Camera 5-megapixel
- Resolution 1080×1920 pixels
- RAM 3GB
- OS Android 6.0
- Storage 32GB
- Rear Camera 13-megapixel
- Battery Capacity 3000mAh
Advantage of HTC One X9
- Latest Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 5.5 Inch FHD IPS LCD Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is required
- Great sound quality by dolby technology.
- Devic can 4K HD camcorder
- Wonderful slim design made up of metal
- Smart beauty front lens
- Butler cloud long-term energy-saving technology
Disadvantage of HTC One X9
- Missing Fingerprint sensor which is common in recent mobiles.
- No NFC support.
- It is bit heavy to carry.
- Non removable battery
HTC Desire 10 Pro
HTC desire 10 pro comes with lookrative design. This smartphone has an plastic body and glass panel up front side. This smartphone has a matte finish flanked.
Specification of HTC Desire 10 Pro
- 5.5-inch 1,920×1,080-pixel resolution display (401ppi)
- 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor.
- 20-megapixel rear camera.
- 13-megapixel front camera.
- Up to 64GB of storage.
- Up to 4GB of RAM.
- 3,000mAh battery (non-removeable)
- MicroSD card slot for up to 2TB of additional storage.
Advantage of HTC Desire 10 Pro
- HTC Desire 10 Pro runs on latest Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow).
- Presents 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass for screen protection and Multitouch in it.
- It provides 4 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Octa-core 1.8 GHz processor.
- It is built with Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 Chipset.
- Constitutes with an internal memory of 64 and expandable up to 256 GB via dedicated slot with 4 GB RAM.
- Comes with 20 MP rear camera and 13 MP front facing camera and with additional features like f/2.2, 28mm, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Supports Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by).
Disadvantage of HTC Desire 10 Pro
- Battery capacity need to be improved.
HTC Desire 816
HTC Desire 816 smartphone comes with 5.5 inch display. This hidden attractive looking smartphone is running in operating system Android 4.4.2(Kitkat) and have a upgradable to 6.0 (marshmallow).
Specification of HTC Desire 816
- HTC Desire 816 is a dual-sim a dual sim smartphone support (EVDO/GSM+GSM)
- The smartphone features to a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 720X1280p
- It is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 with 1.5GB RAM
- The smartphone comes with 8GB internal storage
- Expandable memory is upto 128 GB with the help of a microSD card
- Comes with dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers like HTC One
- The Desire 816 sports a 13MP rear camera for capturing 1080p video
- A 5MP front facing camera is also available
- The connectivity features includes Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and GPS
- It is backed by a 2,600mAh battery
- It comes with a nano-sim slot
Advantage of HTC Desire 816
- Stunning camera features
- strong battery life
- worth pricing
- nice specs sheet
Disadvantage of HTC Desire 816
- This phone is slightly large
- Need to battery improvement
HTC Desire 326G DS
This phone comes with stunning viewing experience. 146g weighted smartphone HTC Desire 326G DS has a capacitive touchscreen and 17M color display. The operation system of this smartphone is Android 4.4.2 (kitkat) and has Quad-core 1.2 GHz.
Specification of HTC Desire 326G DS
- Display 4.50-inch
- Processor 1.2GHz quad-core
- Front Camera 2-megapixel
- Resolution 480×854 pixels
- RAM 1GB
- OS Android 4.4.2
- Storage 8GB
- Rear Camera 8-megapixel
- Battery Capacity 2000mAh
Advantage of HTC Desire 326G DS
- HTC Desire 326G dual sim comes with Android OS, v4.4.2(Kitkat).
- It presents 4.5 inch display with Capacitive touchscreen and Multiple touch feature.
- This is a Dual-SIM supportive phone
- It has pixel Density of 218 ppi for it’s 4.5 inch display screen.
- It has pixel resolution of 480 x 854 pixels.
- It is mechanized with Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor
- It comes with 1 GB RAM.
- Provides inbuilt memory storage of 8 GB and expandable memory via microSD, upto 32 GB.
- It supports 8 MP rear camera & 2 MP front facing camera with additional features like autofocus, LED flash.
- It has sharp video recording feature with 1080p which helps to record much clarity videos.
- Connectives like bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, 3G and USB supports here.
- Comes with apps like Photo/video editor, Document viewer.
- Supports sensors like Ambient light, Proximity, Accelerometer.
Advantage of HTC Desire 326G DS
- Android OS is not the latest version
- Available in only 2 color variants.
- It has poor pixel density and poor screen resolution.
- Comes with less no.of sensors.
- Battery capacity need to be improved a bit.
There have some HTC smartphone’s information. Hope so you will give a lot of information of those smartphones from this article.